jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Downfall and The Cat Lady



Two games created by the same man. Rem Michalski. Leader of Harvester Game. Actually, these games convicted me to use Aventure Game Studio engine to create my game. A beautiful result with so few resources generates admiration. The work will be enormous for me (I developed Jazzland alone at moment and I need to design characters and locations, animate them all alone.) but it's the price for a satisfactory result!


So. In fact, I only played The Cat Lady but I also know Downfall' story. I really enjoy the first one (maybe a bit unrealistic sometimes but nothing really unpleasant if we allow the game guide us.) Downfall is older and, at my opinion, darker and stranger than The Cat Lady. (It deals with themes like anorexia, madness, marital problems...) The Cat Lady is more emotional than Downfall. But I think Jazzland is more similar to Downfall in many aspects (Anorexia for example is one of Snow's health problems.) 

I really encourage you to play these two beautiful game for discover their stories and gameplay proper to Adventure Game Studio. (Downfall will be the object of a remake very soon! 

Meantime, here's a list of very cool songs we can find in The Cat Lady.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire